What information do we collect?
We may ask the users for their personal information such as name, email address ad website URL when they visit our blog, subscribe to our newsletter, and through other ways. However, this information is collected only if the user wants to provide us with that. The user is free to use our blog anonymously, but with certain restrictions.
What do we use your information for?
- To contact you through email, SMS and other means in order to update you about our services and for other security reasons.
- To provide you and maintain our service, including monitoring our service.
- Improve our website by personalizing your experience by customizing our website according to your preferences and behavior.
- To keep you informed about news, special offers, and products which are similar to your interests.
- To enhance our customer services by responding to your service requests and needs, effectively.
How do we protect your information?
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent unless we find it is needed to prevent or address security or technical issues. Only data such as IP address and ISP are shared with third parties in order to improve our website and services.
Do we use any cookies?
Cookies are tiny files that any website or website’s service provider transfers to your device’s local disk via your Web browser that enables and allows websites or their service providers machine to recognize your browser and collect and remember certain information.
Links to third-party websites
In order to comment on our website, the user should keep in mind a few things:
- The comment should only be related to the content on our website.
- The use of threatening and harassing comments is prohibited.
- Do not try to buy or sell any product in the comments section
- Any such information that is confidential or outside the breach of law should not be posted.
Last updated: May 12, 2020